Saturday, January 21, 2012

Clearly Persuaded

She's back!! The beautiful Clearly Persuaded is back at Remember Me Rescue, and I couldn't be more excited. I was in love with this mare before she got adopted a few summers ago, and have never forgotten her sweet quiet nature. That country song that goes "she don't know she's beautiful . . . " comes to mind with her- so stunning and so humble at the same time!

Now that I have a second chance to own her, it's REALLY hard to talk myself out of a horse! I have to keep reminding myself "we can't afford board, we can't afford board, we can't afford board" . . . ha!

Here are some pics of her before she got adopted last time. I plan to take more tomorrow and will post them!

She looks good in racing shape!

Beautiful head

The classic "We're friends!" pose!

Sweet kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment