Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thank you!


I recently hit 1,000 page views for A Girl and Her Horses, and I just want to say thank you so much!  I love sharing my horsey thoughts and stories with you, and I love hearing yours in return!

On another note, I had a very deep thought the other day as I noshed on a piece of candy corn. I love candy corn, by the way. I may need therapy for this addiction at some point, or at least a really good dentist . . . anyway, I had a really deep thought while in the midst of this candy corn. It was such a deep thought that my husband, who was walking by, paused and asked me what I was thinking about. Apparently I just looked that absorbed in the delicious-ity.

"You're gonna think I'm ridiculous," I said.

"Try me."

"Okay. Well, I was thinking . . . that if candy corn were horses . . . they would be palominos. You know, with the white and the yellow . . . ?"

"Ummm, yeah. That is definitely one of the weirdest things I've ever heard."

"Yeah."

I still can't stop thinking about candy corn palominos. It's nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment