Monday, November 14, 2011

Kindred Spirits


I just had the coolest experience! Hold tight for this super-complicated explanation- ready? Here goes! The person who gave my parents a horse . . . to give me for my birthday when I was just eight years old . . . and who I only met when we went to get the horse and never saw again . . . and who lives in another region of the country . . . just found my blog and read my story about Crooked Dealer!

I was so ecstatic to read his comment! It's always wonderful to find kindred spirits who love horses just as much as you do, but it's even more wonderful to find kindred spirits who loved the SAME horses that you do!

I'm also really glad Dealer's old owner was able to see how much I appreciate him, as I probably never would have found him to thank him otherwise. I am still so grateful for his kindness in letting me take home one of his treasures. Dealer truly was a special horse, and the best first horse a little girl could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment